Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Paradise was Heavenly!

Yes, Charlie did take that picture of me sleeping. And yes, he did get a time out for being precocious. But I must admit, it's a cute picture!
After naps we got up and went to meet friends at Cheeseburger in Paradise. It was so much fun! Click the picture to see all of the Cheeseburger in STI Paradise pictures. I'm totally bummed that I didn't get a picture with my good friend Guy, but we'll try to fix that today. He claims he's camera shy. Whatever, dude. This is all about ME! :)

We had drinks, Charlie was busy and friendly and even took over photographer duty for a while. I must say that Carol, Fernando and Wanda were very patient, as he took 50 pictures - mostly of them! I included some of his pictures in the gallery. Some are really cute!


I loved talking and laughing and reminiscing about the good ole days. (HA!) It was good to be with people who knew me BC (Before Charlie) and for me to remember what my life was like years ago. I have a tendency to romanticize my past; I was reminded of a few realities as well. I was most proud of my little guy, who was outgoing and charming (when he wasn't racing around the restaurant like an olympic sprinter). He never meets a stranger, and doesn't have a shy moment ever. Admittedly, we had some touch and go moments, but he had a lot of fun, too!

So we're heading out for a haircut now. Then to the Atlanta Children's Museum. Black Santa is this afternoon with Guy. And tonight is a whole nother adventure in itself. We're finally hanging out with Auntie Ros. (Bout time...)

Big Love!

C.

1 comment:

FloridaNaturePhotography.Net said...

Hi there! I'm lovin' reading the blog... sounds like a very fun filled adventure already. I have to admit, that I'm most anxious for when you reach Pompano! :-)

Love Theresa (& Michael)