Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mickey D's sanity break

We're through Indy headed toward Louisville. Stopped for gas and to stretch our legs. McD's is the stop of choice for Charlie, as he wanted pancakes and sauchach. We made potty in the nastiest McD's restroom I've ever seen. Seriously.

Charlie will not stop talking and cheering for the things he's seen: cows,water, grass, big trees, sheep, the sun, Obama signs, cars and trucks. He was singing a song about a smokestack before I crossed the crankiness threshhold. The DVD's aren't keeping his attention. Madagascar was a flop - he only watched the parts he likes.


So I filled up my tank at $1.55 per gallon for unleaded in Indy. Gas is $1.79 at home. How low can it go?

Loving the drive so far. Can't wait to get "home" to ATL! As long as The C Man is happy, we're doin all right! I hope he gets food coma and sleeps for a few hours when we get started again. Which is now!

Big Love!

C.

1 comment:

Ty said...

Awesome. Completely and totally awesome.