Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Now's My Chance! Shhhhhh!!


Hi Guys!

Mama is sleeping, she says she has a sore throat and a headache, and something about needing some rest before dinner. I think she's just not used to keeping up with me 24-7. I am busy! We have been on the go for the past couple days. So since she's slacking on the blog, I'll fill you in on what we did today.


This morning we had early breakfast downstairs with Uncle Rowland, then we came up to get dressed. We drove a long long ways and met Mikey for hot chocolate, which was too hot to drink, so I dinked around with it until it tasted like chocolate milk. Yummy!

Mama threatened
to take me for a haircut, but couldn't find any place to take me. That's a good thing cuz I hate getting my hair cut! I'm glad she left the clippers at home, too, or she'd be trying to cut my hair again. Trust me - that is not a good look! While we were driving around we saw a car that looks like a zebra. A ZEBRA CAR! That was SO COOL! I had never seen a zebra car before. Mama said she wants a giraffe car. I say she has enough giraffes.

We went to see Santa at the Greenbriar mall, bu
t he was at the North Pole today. Whatever. So we have to go back tomorrow. Mama said she's definitely getting my hair cut before we see Santa, plus she said she doesn't have a shirt for me to wear. I got LOTS of shirts. Most of them say OBAMA on 'em tho.

When we got back to the museum (which she calls
the hotel) I got to change clothes and get into the pool! Oh man it was FUN! I splashed and kicked and we even found a ladybug in the pool. Mama said we had to let her go be with her friends by the window, but I saw her friends and they all looked dead to me. So I stepped on her. BOO-YAH! I also got to wear my very cool shirt with the octopus on it that we bought yesterday at the aquarium. I like that shirt.

Tonight we're meeting Mama's "old life" at Cheeseburger in Paradise. A lot of the people she used to hang out with when she lived here in Atlanta are going to be there to see her and meet me. That will be fun. I hope they have french fries. I really love french fries! Later on I get to see Auntie Ros and my fake cousin Mya.
That's all I know because I didn't hear the rest of what she said. I was telling her something important and she wasn't listening to me.

Hey, I'm not a bad photographer, am I? I took that picture of Mama right before she woke up and fussed at me for bugging her by taking her picture. She's got a lotta nerve - she's had that camera in my face since the day I was born. Now she knows what it feels like.
I'm sure she'll be back on the ball later to tell you about our night. I hope we're not getting sick. That would be bad.

Later Guys!

Lil Dude (aka Charlie)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Charlie,
I am so proud of how you sieged the camera and lap top. Your mother is correct, you are a genius. I enjoyed your narration of the day's events.

Also, don't worry about your mother being mad at you for taking her picture; she has had a camera in your face since you were "Cetus"